Founded in 1923, the Highland Woman’s Club was instrumental in getting kindergarten in the schools. They were responsible for tree plantings and currently are a major support of the Angel Fund, a fund administered by the school nurses for the benefit of needy children and their families. The club has long sponsored a scholarship for a senior girl, currently at $1000.
Ways & Means
Annual Club Project:
We have a Silent Auction at the Christmas luncheon meeting to benefit the Angel Fund